No you have to keep the class going for a week or two.

Just for Dewey diligence...........8-)

John

-----Original Message-----
From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 2:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] NTC - Friday funnies

John,
Very good! What with all the coffee jokes last week I think we can
cancel classes. I will leave you with this. To really become the cream
of the crop and savior all the perks it affords, you must pause so the
crowd can be im"pressed" and ask you how you can come up with all those
puns. You can say they came to me in an instant.
Dewey