Our apologies for neglecting this forum.  We will catch up on everything that has been released since the end of February in the next few posts. To place your order, click on the links below which will take you to the Online Store for quick and easy purchasing, or contact IPC's Customer Service Department Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm CST at 847-597-2862.

NEW     IPC-6013A, Qualification and Performance Specification for Flexible Printed Boards - Includes Amendment 2

NEW     IPC-8497-1, Cleaning Methods and Contamination Assessment for Optical Assembly

NEW     IPC-9591, Performance Parameters (Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental and Quality/Reliability) for Air Moving Devices

NEW     IPC-9701A, Performance Test Methods and Qualification Requirements for Surface Mount Solder Attachments

NEW     JEDEC/IPC JP002, JEDEC/IPC Current Tin Whiskers Theory and Mitigation Practices Guideline

NEW     J-STD-006B, Requirements for Electronic Grade Solder Alloys and Fluxed and Non-Fluxed Solid Solders for Electronic Soldering Applications

NEW     HDBK-005, Guide to Solder Paste Assessment