Hello Technetters:

Processing a 16"x20", .125" thick double-side mixed-tech (smt both sides,
and pth component side) with at least two .8mm BGAs with .45mm balls:

one is a 84 pin package is a 9 x 15 - 135 - ball matrix with 51
depopulated balls in the center of the package
the other is a 8 x 12 - 96 ball - matrix with 8 depopulated balls - 4 at
either end of the matrix

Two quick questions:

Can I clean (in-line) using di water only if I use OA flux?  Or, do I need
to switch to no-clean for BGAs less than 1mm?
For rework, flux only?  Or can I micro-stencil or dispense?

As always, thanks in advance for your replies,

Al Kreplick
Sr. Mfg. Eng.
Teradyne, Inc.
500 Riverpark Drive