From: Tempea, Ioan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: November 6, 2003 9:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Lead free and product design

Hi Technos,

"our designs are perfect, lead-free is a manufacturing problem"... Does this sound familiar to you? Well, I got to hit this wall, me too.

Our product developpers don't really feel like they should hop into this train.

There are 2 things I would like to ask you:

Any clue would be largely appreciated.

Thanks,
Ioan