Dwight ,

That is my observation also. Very automated; and for newer shops, the latest state of the art capital equipment. Add to that "imported" American and European "know how" and it is a fertile environment for quick transition through technology layers. What they don't do well, again my impression, is anything outside of the standard processes and or combinations of technologies in unique ways.

Valerie

Valerie St. Cyr
PCB Technology
Teradyne

978-370-1136

Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

11/06/2003 12:14 PM
Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."; Please respond to Dwight Mattix