Message
I'm looking for anyone that has hands-on experience with this specific system, preferably with an automatic hoist system. We have the potential of procuring one for rosin flux removal using an HFE type solvent, and am curious as to any pros and cons of this system. If you can provide any insights, please contact me offline. TIA for any help....

Mike McMonagle
Senior Process Engineer
Systronix Incorporated
12502 Exchange Drive #444