We build flex circuits with the following construction -  9 or 18 micron
copper on 25 micron kapton. Pitch is either 40 micron,  50 micron or 75
micron. The problem we are having is testing. Presently we use flying
probe because of a) the density and b) we are concerned about damaging
the copper leads which cannot have large dents in them from a bed of
nails. I am interested in any feedback on testing methodologies - newer
technologies, better methods or any other feedback. Thank you

Steve Kelly

PFC Flexible Circuits Limited

Ph: (416) 750-8433

Fax: (416) 750-0016