From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Charles Caswell
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 12:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] buy for now

I would like to add my condolences as well. As for the 2 day notice this
is unfortunately very typical anymore. About 5 yr. ago I was told we
would be laying people off. As a supervisor I had the duty to tell my
employees. I got the list of names at 3:00 on Fri. and had to tell these
people before quitting time, 3:30 that they were not coming back on Mon.