From: Lance Mayes [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 2:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] pic's

I have attached some pictures of components that always seem to have one
joint that is not soldered as the other end.  These happed mainly with this
component at various sites on the board.  Is this a contamination a
disturbed joint or a cold joint.  This is an SMT process and the problems
vary
on the runs.  I would like to know if this is a defect for class 2 or not.

Thanks in advance for your time.

                       P.  Lance Mayes
                       Mfg. Trainer
----- Forwarded by Lance Mayes/CO-GRA/Ametek on 09/02/03 01:07 PM -----