Hi technetters:

 I have a  problem with solder bridges in the PBGA  after  the reflow oven  so  I checked   the basic  process .
PCB :  WITH 6 BGA TOP SIDE
PCB FINISHED : ENIG
SOLDER HEIGHT  : 6.5 mils
STENCIL THIKNESS : 6.0  MILS
STENCIL CLEANNING :  OK
HUMIDITY INSIDE  THE DEK :  35 %
 PRINTING  PROCESS : OK
TEMPERATURE  : 25ºC
PROFILE :  PEAK TEMPERATURE  212 ºC
                  REFLOW TIME : 60 SEC .

And  the printing process looks well , also I checked  the placement  in the X ray  before reflow oven an looks well  and  after the reflow oven    appear the solder shorts in just one PBGA   the other  5 PBGA   not defect found .

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

 Regards .

Let´s stay in touch

 Arturo Medellín