Hi All!

You remember last week when I was asking if anybody knew of a place that could repair the Cognex Vision card in my DEK-288, because DEK wanted $6200 to replace it? Well, I found a place. It's called:

Speck Industrial Controls
1503 Glen Avenue
Moorestown, N.J. 08057
(800) 332-4336

http://www.speckvc.com

They're going to repair it for $1969...not cheap, but quite a bit better than $6200!
Looks like they can repair a lot of things. So if you have something go out in one of your machines, you might check with these guys to see if they can repair it for you instead of buying somethng brand new at a 300% mark-up...

-Steve Gregory-