Immersion siver worked best with our process.
Gaby
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Gregory
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 6:30 PM
  Subject: [TN] Immersion Silver vs. White Tin

  Hi All!

  Got a customer that's calling out on the fab drawing, either Immersion Silver or White Tin for a board finish.

  Me, not having great deal of experience with either one (yet), am wondering if I had to choose, which one would I choose?

  Have any of you worked with both, and have a preference of one over the other? Why?

  As always, thanks in advance!

  To unsubscribe, send a message to [log in to unmask] with following text in the BODY (NOT the subject field): SIGNOFF Technet