From: Misner, Bruce [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 9:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] conformal coating of BGAs

I would be hesitant to underfill BGA's with a CC on boards with a
significant temp range. The CTE of the CC could be a problem. I'm also a
proponent of NO entraped air so I would use an underfill designed for this
application and then CC as normal (of course check compatability of the 2
materials).

Regards,
Bruce Misner