From: Charles Caswell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 4:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] water soluble flux

I am looking at changing from RMA to a WS flux for wave solder and possibly hand solder..  Just wondering if anyone has recommendations they could share offline. I would like to narrow down the number of possibles to try.
Some considerations
Foam fluxer, changing this is not an option at this time.
In line aqueous cleaning. With or without saponifier.
Prefer water based but not a major consideration.

Charles Caswell
The Big Kahuna

Please visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for additional information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-509-9700 ext.5315