From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: July 24, 2003 5:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; Bev Christian
Subject: RE: [TN] Short Solderability Time Limits

Hi Bev,

I would hazard to say that this is a language translation error, because of course, there is a "LIFETIME for the ABILITY to mass SOLDER" moisture sensitive devices without *damage*.  Now convey this concept into two concise words in Japanese and you might say something about the toilette.  As a matter of fact, being the end of the day, I can think of a good way to express such a concept in just a couple of words in english.

Ryan Grant