From: Bev Christian [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 8:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Short Solderability Time Limits

Sokkhon, Paul, others,
Well the supplier's spec sheets AND the label on the bag say the same
thing - solderability time limit.  This is from one of the largest
off-shore electronics manufacturers in the world.  Is there still a
chance they are completely wrong ?  Yeeees, but it doesn't look good.
We are investigating.  And also asking if this is true, why?

Rudy, good question about the finish. It is tin over nickel over silver.
I don't know the thicknesses - yet.

regards,
Bev Christian
Research in Motion