Thanks for the info.
How about the HIC? It is a piece of paper with impregnated chemical. Is it reasonable to recycle that?

Thanks for thew info
Sokkhon

Charles Caswell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

07/16/2003 09:19 AM
Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum."; Please respond to Charles Caswell