Fred, black mask is often used in the sign industry.  We've used it successfully where we were using SMT LED's to create an eight segment display as it lessens the bleed over between segments.  We used a small local shop for both the prototypes and production and they didn't even blink when we asked for it in LPI.  Talk with your supplier, but you should have no problem getting it.

Bob Croslin, Nielsen Media Research

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Pescitelli [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 4:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Flat Black Mask

All,
I need a truly flat black LPI mask on a display board. Does anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks

Fred Pescitelli C.I.D.
Phoenix Designs
4057 Darling Ct.
Lilburn, GA  30047
[log in to unmask]">Mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.phoenixdesigns.com
Office:  770-923-3465
Cell:  404-405-7668
Fax:  770-923-2272