From: Steve Gregory [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 4:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Technical Question about Materials Labs

Hi George!

Me not being much of a lab person, I got a response to my trace thickness post recently, that XRF is not a good tool to measure copper trace thickness. Is this true?

Thanks!

-Steve Gregory-

this email is prohibited.
Please visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for additional information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-509-9700 ext.5315