From: Mcmaster, Michael [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 12:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Source for Sealing Clips

I'm looking for a clip that can be used to hold a component in place during reflow.  I've found the attached webpage (I think this was a previous referral from Technet).  But the longest jaw depth is only 1.5".  I'm looking for something as long as 2.25" or even longer.  Does anybody have a potential source?

http://www.minitron.com/english/csce.pdf
Mike McMaster
RF Product Engineer
Merix Corporation