Carl,

Just to start things rolling:
What type of things start to happen at this temperature?
A lot of things; all bad! If this board is cycled on and off
life will be interesting to say the least.

Expect the following:
discoloration
debonding of traces
percolation of bromides out of the laminants onto the surface
delamination
charring and evaporation of the epoxy resin
solder joint failure (CTE)
internal traces failing (CTE)
and so on and so on.

Yes, there are some reliability problems with exceeding the temperature rating of the board.
Pay a little more for FR-4 rated at 180C, PLEASE.

David A. Douthit
Manager
LoCan LLC