From: Steve Gregory [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 10:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] OEM expectations...

This is just a general question to OEM companies from a CEM point of view; would you expect a call from your supplier if it was noticed by them, that there were some component locations that are not installed, to ask if it was okay to either print solder paste, or deposit epoxy at those locations even if there was no component installed?

What if they stopped production until they got a answer from you? Would that be okay?

Just wondering if I'm missing something...

-Steve Gregory-
Please visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for additional information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-509-9700 ext.5315