From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 11:13 AM
Subject: RE: [TN] selective wave solder pallets(1)

Ed,

    My interest in Selective Wave Solder Pallets, SWSP, stems from an artifact that I occasionally see during Destructive Analysis, cross section, of axial leaded components, Pin In Hole, associated with SWSP Process Technology.   This is what peeked my interest.   Understanding the need and design for such a pallet.   I see PTH's with partial vertical fill solder fillet.

victor,