Hi All!

Well we tried to get together again, and we did manage to get a small group
together. I didn't fall asleep this time...hehehe.

It was myself, Ed Popielarski, Ed Valentine, and Ioan Tempea...kinda' small
group, but reflects this APEX show as well. Seems the attendance to the show
was on the small side as well.

Have a picture of us. Go to: <A HREF="http://www.stevezeva.homestead.com">http://www.stevezeva.homestead.com</A> and look at
"APEX 2003 Technetters". Kinda' grainy picture, but we had our waitress take
the picture as a favor while she was trying check out and get off.

That picture was before all hell broke loose. Elmer Fudd walked by where we
were sitting, and I thought I heard him say; "Wascilly engineers..." or
something. I already had a few beers at the show kick-off reception, and had
a few more at the UVA Bar there in Disneyland before this smart aleck Elmer
came by. I yelled to Elmer; "You want a piece of me?" The rumble was on
then...

All of a sudden, here comes Mickey, Minnie, and Bugs. Ed, Ed, and Ioan see
that I'm getting out-numbered, jump up from the table to cover my back.

People are screaming, punches are flying, and all of a sudden I start to hear
sirens. Tear gas and mace starts to fill the air, and the next thing I know,
is that me, Elmer, Mickey, Ed Popielarski, Bugs, and Ioan are in handcuffs.

"What the hell is going on here?" Screamed the Disneyland security sargent.
"Don't you idiots know this is Disneyland?"

"Well, Elmer started it, he called me a wascilly engineer" I explained.

"It looks like that's EXACTLY what you are!" screamed the sargent.

"You all are BANNED from Disneyland, except for Elmer, Mickey, and Bugs...
they work here." So we got thrown out of the park.

After we were standing on Katella. Ed asks; "Hey, where's the other Ed?" Ioan
says; "Oh, I saw him walking off with Minnie before the fight started....",
what a ladies man that guy is...

So fellow Technetters, we might have to pick another place to meet if APEX is
at the Anaheim convention center next year...sorry.

Wish more Technetters would have shown up, we woulda' really kicked butt!

-Steve Gregory-