From: Dave Dixon [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 5:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Finger cots/Gloves/nothing?

Good afternoon Mr. Watson,
        I'm in the field, but by no means an expert
on this.  I share your mindset though, especially after
seeing the cashier at the local Taco Bell handling my
dirty old money with these cool clear gloves on his hand -
and then proceed to handle the food with the same cool
gloves on!!!  How much good could that possibly do.
(I'm assuming that these gloves aren't antibacterial with
super slick teflon coating to repel all possible contamination!!)
        I'm not sure if this helps too much, but it might support
your view a little bit! Good Luck.
Sincerely,
Dave