Dear Edward,

As I said, this was an error of mine, just after reading such article from Asian Times (sent to me), I regret I forwarded the link (which you were not forced to follow..)
As said I am going to keep technical on TechNet and NOT do as YOU are and I were reacting to someone's post on TechNet!

Now, it does not mean because an article is pro or con or false or whatever that is attracting someone in one direction or the other..

You can ask Arieh Re. and Dan Es. we are friends since many years and met in Israel, that I work with many Israelis including Kobi Ri in medical and Yochaï Ri,  Chanoch Bi. will come to visit me tomorrow.

I bought the very first Orbot AOI machine in Europe, two machines were installed, one at IBM Germany, the second in Nicolich in France, but on trial, un-paid etc...
At the time of Uri Lotan as Orbot European President.

So in order to keep a more technical interest on TechNet, I suggest we stop short on this subject and get back to our business, with my apologies.

PUTTING IT ALL IN PERSPECTIVE

Just a little something to brighten up your morning, or whatever time of day you read this!!

If we could shrink the earth's population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all the existing human ratios remaining the same, it would look something like the following:

 There would be:
 57 Asians

 21 Europeans

 14 from the Western Hemisphere, both north and south

 8 Africans

 52 would be female
 48 would be male

 70 would be non-white
 30 would be white

 70 would be non-Christian
 30 would be Christian

 89 would be heterosexual
 11 would be homosexual

 6 people would possess 59% of the entire world's  wealth (and all 6 would be from the United States.)
 80 would live in substandard housing

 70 would be unable to read

 50 would suffer from malnutrition

 1 would be near death; 1 would be near birth

 1 (yes, only 1) would have a college education

 1 would own a computer

 When one considers our world from such a compressed perspective, the need for acceptance, understanding and education becomes glaringly apparent.

The following is also something to ponder... If you woke up this morning with more health than illness... you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.
If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.

If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture, or death...you are more blessed than three billion people in the world.

If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to  sleep... you are richer than 75% of this world.

If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish someplace ... you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.

If your parents are still alive and still married ... you are very rare, even in the United States and  Canada.

If you can read this message, you just received a double blessing in that someone was thinking of you and, furthermore, you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world that cannot read at all.

Someone once said:  What goes around comes around.

 Work like you don't need the money.

 Love like you've never been hurt.

 Dance like nobody's watching.

 Sing like nobody's listening.

 Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

 It's National Friendship Week.
 Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND.

Very Best Regards - Roland