Dear Colleagues:

The Technical Conference for IPC Printed Circuits Expo 2003 is set for March 25 through 27 in Long Beach, California at the Long Beach Convention Center.  This year’s technical program committee has gathered some of the best and most complete technical papers ever assembled in a single conference.  I want to encourage each of you to attend the technical conference, to participate in numerous standards development committee meetings vital to our industry, and to attend the technical and business-related free forums.

You can register at: www.ipcprintedcircuitexpo.org/registration

This is our industry event and I hope to see each of you at IPC Printed Circuits Expo 2003 in Long Beach.

Timothy A. Estes

Chairman & CEO, Conductor Analysis Technologies, Inc.

Chair – Technical Program Committee, IPC Printed Circuits Expo 2003