From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Steve Gregory
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 10:35 AM
Subject: [TN] Files with *.PCB Extension...

Hi All!

I've got some files here (along with gerbers) from a customer, that have a *.PCB extension, that I can't read.

I thought they might be P-CAD files, but when I try and open them with the P-CAD viewer I have, I get a ERROR 5100, Error reading file. Is there some other software that uses a *.PCB extension? If so, is there a free viewer out there that I could download to be able to look at these files?

Thanks!

-Steve Gregory-

Please visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for additional information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-509-9700 ext.5315