Michel

From your description, I don't think this type of delamination would be
related to silver fill.  Your description of the location seems to indicate
that but the only thing I can think of would be if some of the fill resin
(or other contamination) is being left on the surface and inhibiting oxide
formation.  That's already been looked at and eliminated though, right?

I'm assuming when you say general that the delamination is fairly large and
it occurs in random locations.  Is this true?  Have cross sections been
taken?  If so where is the delam occurring?  Do you have mixed dielectrics
in the board?

Mike McMaster
RF Product Engineer
Merix Corporation