From: Nowland, Russell Howard (Russell) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 8:42 AM
To: 'TechNet E-Mail Forum.'; 'Rich Lasko'
Subject: RE: [TN] IPC-7721 Conformance Levels

Rich,

I have never played with any of the film adhesives.  My first question would
be is: are you allowed to use repair wires on your customers product?
If so, second question would be: why not use a repair wire that reconnects
the leads and the traces.  You can size the wire to carry whatever current
you need.

Russell Nowland
Lucent Technologies, Suite 100
7725 West Reno Ave.