Greeting mighty TechNetters.

Here's a common question, I think, but not common enough that I found it in a search.

Scenario-Small PWB fab shop.  Customer wants vias (no larger than .016 inch) plugged to prevent light, vacuum, you name it, from escaping through.  Must be plugged from at least one side, and tented on the other.  We build it on an 16x18 panel, probably .063 finished thickness with 1/1 outers.  LPI  and SMOBC ink are applied manually at this time. (squeegee, squeegee, bake [or tack])  We have not come up with a reliable process.  New equipment is probably not an option yet, unless its like a bigger squeegee. (ha ha).

Any assistance is appreciated.

Steve MacDonald