Thanks, Steve.  I forgot about this.  We used this at Nortel Networks.  It works great when you have a whole pile of boards or circuits that need changes or even a few boards with a pile of mods.
Bev
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Gregory [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: January 16, 2003 2:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Purposefully shorting two adjacent SOIC leads.

Hi Bev!

Yes, there are other options for this mod. It's called a "Wireless ECO", or more properly; "Additive Circuitry Modification".

Go to:

http://www.additive.com/acm1.htm

It's especially attractive when you have a large quantity of boards that you have to deal with...

-Steve Gregory-

Are there other options for doing this mod?

Please visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for additional information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-509-9700 ext.5315