Hi Dr. Siemund Zweigart,

If you would like to know more information on Micro-via our parent company in
Germany called Peters would be able to help you out. If you like to contact
them, directly the following coordinates are as follows:

Lackwerke Peters GmbH
Kempen , Germany
Tel 011-49-215220090
Fax 011-492152200970

The technical manager is Sven Kramer, he would be able to help you further
with your inquiry.

If we can be any help we are located in Boston ,MA we are their exclusive
distributors for all products for the assembly side.

Thank You,
Leigh-Ann Litavis/Paradign Inc
53 Hopkinton Road
Westboro, Ma 01581