The file is now posted on Steve Gregory's site. Go to
[log in to unmask] <http:[log in to unmask]>  and
click on Flexdata.pdf

Actual impedance is 50.4.

We cannot use a stripline because then the part will not flex properly.

We are looking into the x-hatch. This may be the issue.

The pads are directly connected to a mating board by solder reflow but
the testing is done before assy.

Pad plate or selective plate means the copper is plated up only around
the holes/vias - not on the tracks - so the tracks are consistently
.0007 thick.

Regards Steve Kelly

PFC Flexible Circuits Limited