From: Steve Gregory [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 9:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Fwd: APEX...are you going?

Guess I'm only one who's going...won't have to worry about disappointing anybody...hehehe.

Sure wish that others were attending though...oh well.

-Steve Gregory-
Please visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for additional information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-509-9700 ext.5315