From: David Schaefer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 4:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [DC] IPC-2157

Anyone know if this document is released or available in preliminary
form?

Thanks,

Dave Schaefer                          Voice: (204)478-8059
Senior PCB Designer                 FAX:  (204)942-3001
Symbol Technologies                Email: [log in to unmask]
1000 Waverley Street
Winnipeg, MB  R3T 0P3

with following text in the BODY (NOT the subject field): SIGNOFF
DesignerCouncil. To set a vacation stop for delivery of DesignerCouncil
send: SET DesignerCouncil NOMAIL Search previous postings at:
www.ipc.org > On-Line Resources & Databases > E-mail Archives Please
visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for additional