Perhaps the B version has a barrier layer to prevent excess leaching of
the end metallization?     You may be getting warm. Suspect
solderability.

-----Original Message-----
From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Becerra Alejandro
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 9:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Tombstoning Film Chip Capacitor

Russell,

We're using the (B) version, reviewing this information in the web I
found that the (X) version is recommended for reflow only and (B) for
Wave and Reflow.
Do you know what is the difference in construction between (B) and (X)
versions?
I would suggest change the version and footprint.

Regards

Alejandro Becerra