Hi all ya'll...

Looks like things are starting to come to a head with Iraq. Not trying to be
political at all, but I've searched and tried to understand what all this is
about. Found a link that traces back to why this is happening...

Granted, this is something from the 'Net, and it could be anything the
authors want it to be, but there are reputable sources for this
information...

This link initially details out carrier battle groups that are deployed at
this time, some serious stuff!!!

http://www.efreedomnews.com/News%20Archive/Iraq/SpecialReportWaronIraq/W26USSC

onstellation.htm

But when you get to the page, there will be a link titled at the top of the
page;

SPECIAL REPORT War on Iraq: Background

The actual link is:

http://www.efreedomnews.com/News%20Archive/Iraq/SpecialReportWaronIraq/SR1.htm

 Which will take you to a series of articles about why we're where we are
at...

This is some serious stuff in my opinion, and I hope and pray that we'll all
get through it...

We need to think and live as one...maybe someday....soon.

-Steve Gregory-