MEETING OF THE SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND CHAPTER
OF THE IPC DESIGNERS COUNCIL

Date: Wednesday, the 23rd of October 2002
Where: Connies, Derby, CT.

Time: Networking 6:00pm, 6:30pm Dinner

Topic: The biggest issues that affect the assembly process

We are constantly faced with issues of assembly. In this economic climate we must cost effectively produce our final products more than any other time in the past. We have asked MPI to discuss the issues that are design induced that prevent them from cost effective.PCB assembly.

Host:

This meeting will be hosted by Microboard Processing, Inc located at 4 Progress Ave, Seymour, CT. MPI is a CEM that offers total contract electronic manufacturing services for the medical, military, telecommunication, data processing and consumer products industries, utilizing state of the art SMT and through hole equipment. Turnkey services include PCB assembly, In -Circuit test, with total system integration at the box level.

Please contact Vin Stabile at [log in to unmask] or at MPI at 203-881-1688 ext 316 with your RSVP. I need to have a head count by 3:00 PM next Tuesday 10/22/02 to give to Connie's.

Directions to Connie's Restaurant:

Take Route 84 to Route 8 South.
Take Route 8 to Route 34, towards Derby.
Make a right turn at the SECOND traffic light.
Connies is one block, on the right.
--------------------------------------------------- Technet Mail List provided as a free service by IPC using LISTSERV 1.8e To unsubscribe, send a message to [log in to unmask] with following text in the BODY (NOT the subject field): SIGNOFF Technet To temporarily halt or (re-start) delivery of Technet send e-mail to [log in to unmask]: SET Technet NOMAIL or (MAIL) To receive ONE mailing per day of all the posts: send e-mail to [log in to unmask]: SET Technet Digest Search the archives of previous posts at: http://listserv.ipc.org/archives Please visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for additional information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-509-9700 ext.5315 -----------------------------------------------------