From: Mark Mainland [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 7:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [DC] SMT Jumpers

Hello,
I've got a board that needs to be routed on a single side, I'm looking for some
SMT jumpers that come on tape & reel. I have looked at Zierick but they only
have a .300" & 1.5" size, does anybody have a source that has more sizes
available?

Thanks.

Mark Mainland, C.I.D.
Sr. PCB Designer
Cherry Electrical Products
3600 Sunset Ave.
Waukegan, IL 60087
PH: 847-662-9200 Ext. 3359
FAX: 847-360-3551
Pager: 888-819-0198

the BODY (NOT the subject field): SIGNOFF DesignerCouncil. To set a vacation
stop for delivery of DesignerCouncil send: SET DesignerCouncil NOMAIL Search
Archives Please visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for