From: "marita zavala" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "No Name" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: IPC-A-610C vs. GR-78-CORE
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:33:09 -0700

Any information or comparison between IPC-A-610C document
and GR-78-CORE on PWB Assembly requirements (section 7 of
Bellcore).
GR-78 has Generic Requirements but how can we differentiate
between the two
documents? I appreciate any information you can provide.
Thank you everyone.

following text in
To temporarily halt or (re-start) delivery of Technet send
e-mail to [log in to unmask]: SET Technet NOMAIL or (MAIL)
To receive ONE mailing per day of all the posts: send e-mail
to [log in to unmask]: SET Technet Digest
http://listserv.ipc.org/archives
Please visit IPC web site http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm
for additional
information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or