From: Mike Kuczynski [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 7:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [TN] Inspection Checklist

All - I've been given the responsability to inspect our incoming assembled PCB (low qty, mixed tech, double sided rigid and flex boards). I'm looking for critira to check for.
Is there an IPC doc't that covers this?  and if someone is willing to share their checklist, would be a great start. We a development group w/ an eye to the future and need a base to start with.