From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dieselberg, Ron
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 12:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] It ain't over til it's over so now it's over

Well folks, it seems to me that IPC is the one who has used "others" drawings. Us old timers who remember MIL-STD-454, Marshall,s A10509300 and miriods of other sketches and drawings in specifications can find the same or nearly the same drawing or sketch in the IPC documents. Just who is the "copy cat" here? If these sketches and drawings were public domain in Mil and Gov specs how can IPC prohibit Mr. Moonman from using them in his document? What am I missing here?

Ron Dieselberg
CMC ELECTRONICS
CINCINNATI