Siggi,

You will find that flex boards are more expensive than rigid boards whether or
not they bend during their operating life.

The once only bend is normally referred to as a static bend. If you're only
going to make a bend once it allows you to do two things. First you can make
the bend much sharper second you can use a multi layer board - it's generally
regarded as bad practice to subject a multi layer board to fatigue loading.

Regards,

--
Eric Christison
Mechanical Engineer