Hell Jack,

My stuff is of the simplest kind. There are people out there with much more
knowledge and experience concerning PCB's but they haven't compiled it the
way I have. My BOOK just doesn't get simpler and you, I must think, are
capable of understanding the simple, basic stuff I put forth.

Because you are so new, I'll give you the damn book. I would only suggest,
being in your vital position as a designer (I mean that sincerely), you
learn whatever you can from whomever you can and not having my book will set
you back a bit but, in the grand scheme of things, maybe not too much.

Yes I talk about the book and will continue doing so but for, I hope, good
reasons as I'm now answering about ten times more emails than even a month
ago. I'm just trying to promote process improvement through DFM/CE. If you
want me to cease and desist, and others feel the same, I will do so.

This whole thing and this incredible forum is about PCB's - period. That's
all I'm about simple or not and good or bad, or not.

MoonMan