Earl,

I've been following everything, and I am amazed, along with being
disappointed that your work is being viewed by David Bergman as a threat to
IPC profitability, or whatever threat he is perceiving.

All of us here on the IPC TechNet are IPC supporters, we aren't trying to
detract or steal anything from the organization, we all are trying to
contribute...and I know and believe to my core, that Earl, you are a major
contributor.

I try too with my simple contribution of a web page that doesn't cost me
anything, but I do have to spend time editing the page to post pictures for
anybody that asks...I never, ever, thought about, or asked anybody for
permission to use the pictures that are on my web page.

I've felt that we've always been one for all, and all for one, because we're
all in this together.

But I guess, in this "new millenium", and this litigious society, some may
have to squeeze as much as they can...damn shame.

My web page will probably stay free for me, and anybody that wants can send
me a picture to post for help, and I won't ask for one red cent.

I am more than happy to provide this little perk for the members of the IPC
TechNet. The only one that has acknowledged this from IPC has been Jack
Crawford, that's why his pic is on the page...

Earl, keep up the outstanding work...and if certain people in the IPC don't
recognize what you've been trying to do, I feel sorry for them.

-Steve Gregory-