May want to consider IPC/JEDEC JSTD 003
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: WEEKES, MICHAEL HS-SNS
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 9:06 AM
  Subject: [TN] PWB measling and moisture

  IPC 600 states that moisture content above 0.3% can lead to give rise to measling.  I'm not so concerned about measling as I am deriving an acceptance limit for moisture in PWBs.  My company is seeking a moisture acceptance level for PWBs.  Can any of you explain the rationale for this 0.3% or is this arbitrary?

  thank you, Mike Weekes