Steve,

Thank you.  Appreciate it..

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Steve Gregory
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [TN] Electronics Assembly disposal

Randy and Jason,

I don't know about equipment, but do know of a company that takes scrap
boards and assemblies...might even pay you for them if there's something
in them that they can reclaim. Go to:

http://www.resourcecon.com/companyinfo.htm

I just called them this morning, and spoke with a man named Jim Glenn. The phone number is: (972) 245-3121

-Steve Gregory-

Unless I missed it, did anyone come up with anything on this ??     We do
not scrap a lot of boards, but we do have scrap.  I also would be interested
in this equipment.