  From: Bev Christian
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 11:09 AM
  Subject: Re: [TN] OT- Anybody else getting strange emails?

  Steve,
  Sherif Refaat was/is a component engineer with Nortel Networks in Montreal.  I bet this came form his home computer. Sympatico is the brand name for Bell Canada's internet/e-mail arm.  Since this was not from a Nortel address and thus not protected by their very good fire wall, there is a possibility his computer has become infected.  Since I know him, I'll give him a dingle and get him to check out his computer security.

  regards,
  Bev Christian
  Research in Motion