From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Steve Gregory
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 3:18 PM
Subject: [TN] OT- Anybody else getting strange emails?

Hi all!

For the last couple of days I've been getting replies back from someone
named Sherif Rafaat at [log in to unmask] to all my Technet posts.

They come directly from him, and there's no text in the body of the message.
But there is an attachment that has a name containing characters that was the subject of my post to the Technet.

For instance, my post asking about AirVac PCBRM 12's, resulted in this reply:

Re: [TN] Anybody got a AirVac PCBRM 12 they want to sell?